#BookReview & Tour: The Way You Bite by Zoe Forward

Today we have the blog tour for The Way You Bite by Zoe Forward! Check it out and grab your copy today!


The Way You Bite by Zoe Forward
Falling for the enemy has never been so deadly. 

When King Werewolf shows up in veterinarian Vee Scarpa’s ER, she’s livid. 

Her father, North American head honcho vampire, has threatened a chilling or else if she “accidentally” helped a wolf again, especially since they’re at war. But she’s tempted by the sexy wolf. And his deadly blood calls to her in a way that should set off warning bells… 

A promise to his brother in arms obliges Lexan Dimitrov to rescue the aristocrat vampire before her family discovers her secret—a secret Vee herself isn’t even aware of. What he didn’t expect was to find her sexy-as-hell. He’s not into vamps, yet the inescapable heat building between them is a delicious temptation guaranteed to end in total disaster. 

“Unique and fresh…Forward’s world of wolves and vamps is captivating, sexy, and absolutely addictive.”New York Times bestselling author Kristin Miller 

Purchase

My Thoughts


I received this book from the publisher via Ink Slinger in exchange of an honest review. This did not influence in my opinion of the book.

Zoe Forward is a new author for me; I read the synopsis and I felt I need to read this book right away, even when I’m not particularly fond to the classic werewolf vs vampire thing. I like this book, I think it does have really good thing in it but I don’t love it. Since this was my first new PNR of the year, I don’t know if that actually influence why I didn’t like this book that much.

The Way You Bite, tells the story of Vee and Lexan, a vampire and a werewolf who will become unconventional allies in a war between their classes that seems to have no end. In addition, Lexan knows a secret about Vee that she doesn't even aware of but that'll change the course of the world she knows. Sparks fly between then from the moment they set eyes on each other’s but before committed they need to face her cruel father and his associates who are not willing to let her go with the king wolf that easily.

The characters were really good, I enjoy reading about them so much, and believe they were the best of this book. Lexan is a dominant, stubborn and typical alpha male most of us love to read about, but at the same time he’s very gentle, sweet and I like how he cares so much about his people. Vee is an independence mind in a world full of authoritarian vampires where women don’t have much to say, she want to escape from all of that and find a quiet place to spend the rest of her immortality.

What I like the most was the secondary characters, for me, they were the best of this book. I don’t know if the author intent to make this as a series but I would love to read about Eric, TC and even Ryder. They didn’t have too much weight on the scenes but everytime they showed up they steal the spotlight in my opinion. I think that maybe that was because I was interested in the sides stories the most than the romance between the MC, even when I liked their personas.

Overall, I feel like this book could have improve so much since the plot is really good, but for me it need a little bit more sparks, especially at the start of it. The good thing is the characters and how well they were through the whole story and some action at the end of the book but the rest need a little more work to be perfect. However, I do believe that paranormal romance fans would like this book since it features the classic werewolf vs. vampire war, and it’s quite fun to read about it.


About The Author
Award winning author, Zoe Forward is a hopeless romantic who can’t decide between paranormal and contemporary romance. So, she writes both. Her novels have won numerous awards including the Readers' Choice Heart of Excellence, Golden Quill, Carolyn Readers Choice Award, and the Booksellers' Best Award. 

When she’s not typing at her laptop, she’s tying on a karate belt for her son or cleaning up the newest pet mess from the menagerie that occupies her house. She’s a small animal veterinarian caring for a wide range of furry creatures, although there has been the occasional hermit crab. 

She’s madly in love with her globe trotting conservation ecologist husband who plans to save all the big cats on the planet, and she's happiest when he returns to their home 


Giveaway:



Blogs Taking Part in the Blog Tour:

July 3rd 
Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog - Excerpt
With Love for Books - Review
I Smell Sheep - Review
Bridget's Book Bungalow - Excerpt
Southern Vixens Book Obsessions - Excerpt

July 4th 
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium - Excerpt
Lit. 4 Ladies - Excerpt
Becky on Books - Excerpt
shannonbookishlife - Review
Evermore Books - Excerpt

July 5th 
Southern Vixens Book Obsessions - Excerpt
Feel the Book - Excerpt
Rainy Thursdays - Review
Booked Every Night - Review
TBR Book Blog - Review

July 6th 
a crazy vermonters book reviews - Review
RhiReading - Excerpt
She Hearts Books - Review
Diane's Book Blog - Excerpt
Rainy Days and Pajamas - Excerpt

July 7th 
Nichole Severn - Excerpt
Reads & Reviews - Review
All Things Dark & Dirty - Review
Rosennette - Review
Nerdy Dirty and Flirty - Excerpt

July 8th 
Susan’s Books I Like - Excerpt
Brittany's Book Blog - Excerpt
Reading away the days - Review
A Sky Filled with Sparkling Stars - Excerpt
I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore - Review
Jax's Book Magic - Excerpt

July 9th 
Book Magic - Under a spell with every page - Review
Vagabonda Reads - Review
A Sky Filled with Sparkling Stars - Excerpt
a small girl, her man and her books - Review
Reading away the days - Review
Brittany's Book Blog - Excerpt

July 10th 
Pardon My Blurb - Review
G & T's Indie Café - Excerpt
Jeri's Book Attic - Review
KatyaRath - Review
RhiReading - Excerpt
Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog - Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

Thanks for passing by and read my blog. My blog feed with comments, so if you caring anough to leave some, I will be really happy.

Thanks for share the love.

want to be up date with the blog's news?

Subscribe and get notification each time a new post goes live.